Ordination into Sanyasa as Guru Raghavendra
Moksha of Smt. Saraswathi
Sri Sudheendra Tirtha Swamiji
Sri Yadavendra Tirtha and Sri Raghavendra Swami
Tour of South India
Diwaan of Adoni
Nawaab of Adoni and Mantralayam
- "Without right living, right thinking will never come. Right living is performing one's ordained duties according to one's station in life without hankering the after fruits of the actions and on the other hand offering all one's activities to the Lord. This is real sadachara (right living). This is real karma yoga."
- "Social work done for the good of worthy people should also be considered as the Lord's worship. In short, our life itself is worship. Every action is a puja. This life is precious. Every second of our life is precious. Not even a second that has gone will come back. Listening to the right shastras and always remembering Him is the highest duty."
- "Always keep away from people who merely perform miracles without following the shastras and yet call themselves God or guru. I have performed miracles, and so have great persons like Srimadvacharya. These are based on yoga siddhi and the shastras. There is no fraud or trickery at all. These miracles were performed only to show the greatness of God and the wonderful powers that one can attain with His grace. "
- "Right knowledge (jnana) is greater than any miracle. Without this no real miracle can take place. Any miracle performed without this right knowledge is only sorcery. No good will comes to those who perform such miracles and also those who believe in them."
- "Have devotion to the Lord. This devotion should never be blind faith. Accepting the Lord's supremacy wholeheartedly is true devotion. Blind faith is not devotion. It is only stupidity. We should have devotion, not only for the Lord, but also for all other deities and preceptors in keeping with their status."
- 76 years physically on the Earth.
- 300 years in the Brindavana, through his literary work among the people.
- 400 years in the Brindavana without a physical form.